THE DANCE EXPERIENCE
is offering an exciting dance program for boys and girls at your child’s school. This is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children. Parents benefit from this program by not having to spend time, gas and energy transporting their children to a dance studio. Instead, the dance studio experience is brought to them.
EVERY CHILD BENEFITS:
Children love our dance classes because they…
- Learn the basics of dance in a refreshing, creative way designed especially for children…
- Have the opportunity to express themselves artistically and positively
- Increase their level of coordination, strength, rhythm, focus, grace, cooperation and self confidence.
- Are introduced to a variety of dance styles such as Ballet, Hip-Hop, Creative Movement, Jazz, Tap (where permitted), Folk and Musical Theatre.
- GET TO PERFORM! WE DO AN ON-STAGE PRODUCTION AT THE END OF EACH FULL YEAR. COMPLETE WITH LIGHTS, SOUND, COSTUMES, AND LOTS OF GREAT DANCING!
WHO IS THE OWNER?
Since age 4, Stephanie Hill has been a dancer. Her love for the art of dance moved her to start Dancetime by Stepanie in 1995. She shares her love of movement with hundreds of students of all ages. Her unique dance program enhances each child’s physical and creative development. It is Stephanie’s desire that her students cultivate a lifelong appreciation of dance and wonderful memories of dance class. Stephanie Hill has a BA in Psychology and extensive dance training from varied Los Angeles Dance Studios and the University of California, Santa Barbara. She has been featured in children’s television shows, The Nutcracker Ballet, and all recitals with Dancetime by Stephanie.